Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday, I went in a dumpster. When I was getting ready in the morning, I thought about earrings and remembered I don't really have any I like. THEN I REmembered I just bought earrings online along with a bracelet and a sweater. I remembered that the bracelet and the sweater came but I don't remember seeing any earrings. But come to think of it, I didn't see the bracelet until I remembered, HEY I ordered a bracelet. I remembered throwing the box into our recycle bin and then I remember Jared taking out the recycling.

So on the way to work, I walked over to the recycling dumpster bin and saw THE BOX that the goods came in. But I couldn't reach it. So I said 'what the heck' and I climbed inside. There was nothing in the box and although I really wanted to look more because I hate losing things, I really didn't think it was worth searching the dumpster for the packing list or a little bag containing a pair of $10 earrings. Curses!

No comments: