Tuesday, January 17, 2006

so i guess all the animals in the neighborhood met and voted on my place as hangout central of the animals. Woke up to, no, not just Oliver, one cat, but THREE cats just hangin out in the living room. Yeah, I only own ONE Cat. Then right before I go to work I hear some weird noise and Oliver acting all weird. Oh yeah, theres a rat under the couch. Oliver and I team up to try to catch him, but to no avail. I then opted on going for his long hairless tail.

Rule #1 : Never grab a rat by the tip of it's tail. Tails falls off.

Left with a piece of rat's tail in my hand, i give up. I opened the front door and let oliver chase it out.

Rats, mice, spiders, hummingbirds, cats, ants. They all somehow end up in my house. Probaby because they all know I'm too wussy to do anything to them. My house is clean, I don't leave food laying around, why oh why my house..

No comments: